Sunday, January 13, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

My sweet little boy! You're officially ONE! I can't believe it! You're even walking now! We are so proud of you!! You had your first birthday party yesterday and it was a huge success!!
We had a balloon wreath on the front door with a big number one for you! I think it turned out great!
The theme was colors and the scheme was red, blue, and yellow! All the kids that came to celebrate go to paint on a canvas (We will have to get you to paint yours one night this week). They also all got to take home crayons, a notebook, bath crayons -and a crayon pillow with their name on it! After everyone painted we opened all your awesome presents! Then it was time for cake! You loved it!! I was so glad!! (I made it). After that you crashed! Sleepy boy! Pretty sure the cake has messed up your little belly :( I'm sorry! You just haven't had anything sweet till yesterday! Well it's 9:17 and I need to go to bed so I have enough sleep for the work week! I love you very, very much! Happy birthday!!































No comments:

Post a Comment