Monday, February 13, 2012

Dear McLane,

  

Happy One Month!!

It snowed today! Not much, and it was mixed with sleet, but I'll take it! :) It was so appropriate! We went  out and got Daddy's Valentine's Day present. I can't write what it is yet until after tomorrow ;) Then we had lunch with Aunt Kimmie and came home to start taking pictures for your one month. It didn't go so well, you didn't like it very much and we were in full blow photo shoot when Daddy got home and he is still trying to get you calmed down now and it's 10:00 I'm sorry :( I didn't even get the picture I wanted of you in the onesie that Krissie and Dan sent you. But the ones I did get are awesome! You're too cute to take a bad picture! I'll upload them all, there is quite a few!
Love you always, always,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment